Dual C839RC 2-Head Cassette Deck. 1979
Serial number: 020466
Made in Germany
Copy and Paste Link below:
- Auto reverse, 2-head, cassette deck
- Track System: 4-track, 2-channel stereo
- Heads: 1 x record/playback, 2 x erase
- Tape Type: type I, FeCr, CrO2, Metal
- Noise Reduction: B
- Frequency Response: 30Hz to 20kHz (Metal tape)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 67dB (Dolby B)
- Wow and Flutter: 0.03
- Dimensions: 440 x 150 x 360mm
Service Note (1): Serviced by Absolute Electronics of Toronto, Feb. 16, 2022. Mechanically working as intended. Deck is performing normally and recording is very clear and sharp.
Service Note (2): Recently re-serviced by Klaasson Vintage Repairs of Orillia, Ontario, March 22, 2023. A glitch has been detected and it could not be repaired. The deck is not erasing a used tape with recorded music on it, in this ">" direction, but it will record beautifully on a new blank tape or "pre-erased" tape. It records perfectly in the opposite direction "<" on a used tape with music in it as it erases well. A recorded tape on this deck gives you a stunning and clear playback sound in either direction, and it also plays beautifully in other decks.
Warranty: No warranty available for this deck. It's a 44 Year old deck, so do not ask for warranty. It comes with many extras!
Remote Control Model #RC152 with Manual/Schematics
- Infrared Receiver Signal Input Adapter (to work with RC152 Remote)
- Original and Copy of Wiring Schematics Diagrams
- Seven (7) Service Receipts.
- Original Owner's Manual
- Other Paper Memorabilia
- Original Box and intact Styrofoam
Shipping: I will ship the Cassette Deck to most places in the world. For the best shipping rates, please send me an email after you have left the deck (and/or plus tapes) in the "cart". Combined shipping with your choice of blank cassette tapes (if any) is offered in order to keep shipping costs lower.
Note: Contrary to what the listing may show at the top of the page, if you are from Canada, taxes will be added according to each Province's tax laws.